Veterans discharged under conditions other than dishonorable and servicemembers who die while on active duty may be eligible for certain benefits.
*We will be happy to assist you in determining eligibility and applying for the following benefits:
- Military Funeral Honors
- Burial Flag
- Burial in a National Cemetery
- Government Headstones & Markers
- Presidential Memorial Certificates
- Reimbursement of Burial Expenses
- Burial of Unclaimed, Indigent Veterans
- Burial at Sea
*Discharge papers are required to apply. We can also assist you in obtaining copies of discharge papers if you are unable to locate them.